Area of specialization:Guided Wave Optics, Optoelectronics
About Prof. M. R. Shenoy
M. R. SHENOY received the M. Sc. in Physics in 1979 from Mysore University and the Ph.D. in the field of Fiber and Integrated Optics from IIT Delhi in 1987. He joined the faculty of IIT Delhi in 1988, where he is currently a Professor of Physics, working in the area of
Selected recent publications:
- Prerana, M. R. Shenoy and B. P. Pal, METHOD TO DETERMINE THE OPTICAL PROPERTIES OF TURBID MEDIA, Appl. Opt. vol. 47, No. 17, pp. 3216- 3220, 2008
- Naveen Kumar, M. R. Shenoy and B. P. Pal, FLATTOP ALL-FIBER WAVELENGTH INTERLEAVER FOR DWDM TRANSMISSION: DESIGN ANALYSIS, PARAMETER OPTIMIZATION, FABRICATION AND CHARACTERIZATION RECIPE, Opt. Commun. , vol. 281, pp.5156-5164, 2008.
- S. Dasgupta, B. P. Pal, and M. R. Shenoy, NONLINEAR SPECTRAL BROADENING IN SOLID-CORE BRAGG FIBERS, J. Lightwave Technol. (USA), Special Issue on Modeling of Guided-Wave Photonic Devices, vol. 25, pp. 2475-2484, 2007.
- Naveen Kumar, M. R. Shenoy, and B. P. Pal, AN ALL-FIBER INTERFEROMETRIC TECHNIQUE FOR AN ACCURATE ESTIMATION OF MODE EFFECTIVE INDEX OF A SINGLE MODE FIBER, Optical Engineering, vol.45, pp. 015004-1 to 015004-4, 2006.
- M. R. Shenoy, Naveen Kumar, and B. P. Pal, A SIMPLE TECHNIQUE FOR IMPLEMENTING ALL-FIBER INTERLEAVER FOR DWDM SYSTEMS, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol.47, pp.137-140, 2005.