Interdisciplinary M.tech. in optoelectronics and optical Communication (JOP)
The admission is done through GATE (PH / EC / EE) , and interview by a panel of professors from JOP.
- B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical, or Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Sc. Physics/Electronics and B.Sc or B.E. / B .Tech Engineering Physics and Class 12
(This information might change or be outdated, you are requested to regularly check IIT Delhi (www.iitd.ac.in) and GATE & COAP websites).
- After qualifying through GATE (EE / EC / PH) , you need to register through https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/PGADM/
- Also you need to register in Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP).
- If you are shortlisted, you will recieve a call letter for interview. The shortlisting criteria will be based on a minimum GATE score and qualifying degree marks.
- After document verification, the students will face a panel of professors from JOP branch and will be selected on the basis of performance in interview and GATE score.