- Nanomaterials, Plasmonics, Photonic devices, Biosensors, Biomedical devices, Nanofabrication
- Growth and self-assembly of novel optical & electronic materials
- Integrated nano-scale systems
- Computational electromagnetics
- Sensors : fiber-optic & chip-based
- Biophotonics and bioimaging
Qualifications and Experience:
B. Tech., Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi, India
Ph.D., M.S., North Carolina State University (NCSU), Raleigh, NC, U.S.A.
National Research Council (NRC) Research Associate, Electronics Division, U. S. Army Research Office, Durham, NC, U.S.A.
Research Scientist, Fitzpatrick Institute for Photonics, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering, Duke University, Durham, NC, , U.S.A.