Areas of Interest: Photonic crystals, Interference lithography, Digital holography, OLED light extraction
About Prof. Joby Joseph
Prof. Joby Joseph is Professor in the Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, where he has been a teaching faculty since 1996. He holds
Selected recent publications:
- Jolly Xavier, Raktim Dasgupta, Sunita Ahlawat, Joby Joseph, and Pradeep Kumar Gupta, “Three Dimensional Optical Twisters-driven Helically-Stacked Multi-layered Microrotors”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100 (2012) 121101
- Manish Verma, Stuti Joshi, Nandan S. Bisht, H. C. Kandpal, P. Senthilkumaran, and Joby Joseph, “Effect of surface plasmons on spectral switching of polychromatic light with Au-double-slit”, JOSA A 29 (2012) 195-199
- Samsheerali P T, Bhargab Das and Joby Joseph, “Quantitative phase contrast imaging using common-path in-line digital holography”, Opt. Commun. 285 (2012) 1062-1065.
- Jolly Xavier, Sunil Vyas, P. Senthilkumaran, and Joby Joseph, “Complex 3D Vortex Lattice Formation by Phase-Engineered Multiple Beam Interference”, Int’l. Jl. of Optics, (2012) Article ID 863875.
- Pramod Kumar, Joby Joseph, and Kehar Singh, “Known-plaintext attack-free double random phase-amplitude optical encryption: Vulnerability to impulse function attack”, J. Opt. (IOP) 14 (2012) 045401.
- Pramod Kumar, A. Kumar, Joby Joseph, and Kehar Singh, “Vulnerability of the security enhanced double random phase-amplitude encryption scheme to point spread function attack”, Opt. & Lasers in Eng. 50 (2012) 1196–1201
- Manoj Kumar Sharma, Joby Joseph, P. Senthilkumaran, “Effect of aberrations in vortex spatial filtering”, Opt. & Lasers in Eng. 50 (2012) 1501–1507
- Jolly Xavier, and Joby Joseph, “Tunable complex photonic chiral lattices by reconfigurable optical phase engineering”, Opt. Lett. 36 (2011) 403-405.
- Jolly Xavier, Sunil Vyas, P. Senthilkumaran, C. Denz, and Joby Joseph, “Sculptured 3D twister superlattices embedded with tunable vortex spirals”, Opt. Lett. 36 (2011) 3512-3514.